уторак, 14. новембар 2017.

White sweater

Hello friends. When I said a folding of the fabrics in the sewing room last night, I saw this fabric I had put on the sewing list and I said that I had to stretch a quick sweater before I had a little time. :) Here are the different combinations ...
The stitch is very simple. If you have any sweater blouse, put it on and make a large, wide, firm arms around the length you want and sew it.
There is also folded down from the bottom. You only give a slight curve from the armrest and it is possible to do this in the desired width. I cut this wide area of the photo very wide. It was a bit too much to stand up and I was a little more intimate. You can also find the ideal width by experimenting.

As you can see below, the fabric is actually a fabric of mercerizing machine. I think a very nice and heavy fabric gave it a very nice casting feel. Since I had a knitted edge, I thought I might have a chance to run away from it, so I made a sweater on every side and I liked it very lightly :) I chose my cowhide as a short back long so that I could put the jeans into the fronts :) I tried different combinations below ...






By the way, I have made this set of pants from Emre's (my dear husband's) pants last year. I saw that many people in 10marifette made me think that I had to wear jeans while standing on the edge, but because of this idea, which is a utopia, I decided to evaluate the jeans standing idyll and I made my fate :) Especially this summer I always dressed it because I do not fly nor skirt jeans something great 
for him :) I would recommend :)







Yes, these are my combos I've photographed enough so I do not want to overwhelm all the photos and I've already taken more pictures or something like that will overwhelm me too much will handle you anymore :)


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Peplum and Winter Dress ...

Hello. Actually, I do not for a long time or it seems to me loooong long post written for granted :) Almost every day something stare attac...